Friday, August 14, 2009

Think I'll go for a country stroll today.....


Ok, some of you may not see the humor in Hilda, but I do. I think Duane Breyers was a genius! Back when he was making the Hilda series, pin up girls were stick thin beauties with Barbie doll bodies. Not only is Hilda much more womanly, but I adore the fact that she is a nature loving country girl!! I had just about decided to redecorate my kitchen based around Hilda prints....then decided that my children would probably be scarred for life from growing up in a kitchen full of pictures with a half naked red headed "FarmGirl"! LOL.... And there are a few Hilda prints that reveal more skin than these, if you catch my drift...lol.. So for now, I'll just keep the pictures here on my blog, and act like they are pictures of myself and my friend Dawn....

No comments:

Post a Comment