Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Laundry Day!


Well, I finally got ALL of the ingredients to make my homemade laundry detergent....And I must admit...I love it...our clothes aren't heavy with soap and fabric softner residue anymore, and they trully smell clean (not flowery, foo foo - y)...lol. I simply add 1/2 cup of vinegar in place of my fabric softner, and Voila'..that's it! Clean, light, airy laundry ready to be hung out to dry in the sun!! For the recipe I used, you can go to MaryJane Lee's blog (which I absolutely LOVE!) at http://thebeehivecottage.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. So glad you did start blogging. I Love your Blog. I am a beach-city girl who is looking forward to a small little farm of my own one day. Love chickens. I hope yours gets better.

    Warm Wishes,
    KAREN EILEEN

    ReplyDelete