Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New House!


For all of you who were wondering what happened to me in the last 2 months.....we moved!! Needless to say, I have been VERY busy trying to get settled in! I have been painting my sewing room for the last 2 days, playing in the flower beds off and on since we moved in, raking and burning leaves like crazy, and still trying to sort through boxes and get them unpacked!!! I feel like the unpacking part will NEVER get done!...lol. But we are very happy and love our new place...a cute country cottage on 13 acres, with a beautiful 2 acre lake in the back yard, tons of trees including but not limited to...magnolias, pines, walnuts, hickory, cedar and a beautiful tulip tree!...Stay tuned for more pics!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just discovered your blog! I wanted to say that your new house looks so pretty and I look forward to seeing more pictures of it! I hope things are settling down. I know that moving is one of the hardest things to do. I have enjoyed meeting you today. Twyla

    ReplyDelete